If There Is No Big 12 Title Game: We can Be Champs!

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009
Beat WVU and we might not need to play in Arlington to win the title.

In the Big 12, the team leading the regular-season conference standings, based on win percentage in conference games, would be declared the Big 12 champion for CFP purposes.

• Informative
Reactions: Cycsk

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

In the Big 12, the team leading the regular-season conference standings, based on win percentage in conference games, would be declared the Big 12 champion for CFP purposes.
I mean if we beat WVU we are outright Big 12 regular season Champs

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Call me old fashioned, but it's silly the Big 12 even has a "championship game" when we have a round robin schedule to begin with. If you want to be fair, OU should be forced to beat us twice in a row before they can really be called Big 12 champs.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Call me old fashioned, but it's silly the Big 12 even has a "championship game" when we have a round robin schedule to begin with. If you want to be fair, OU should be forced to beat us twice in a row before they can really be called Big 12 champs.

I like it. It's a "put up or shut up" game with the two best teams in the conference. It also gets more $$$ for the conference and exposure on Championship week.

superiorcyclone

Dec 12, 2013

For fan safety and player safety cancel the rest of the Big 12 season. Boom.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Well if you want the B12 to be represented in the CFP there needs to be a CCG.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
We'd have way more data points than b10 and pac teams.

Committee still care about that? Nope.
I saw today that Ohio State may not be eligible for the playoffs because they have to have six games. They've only played four games and are out due to Co-vid and may not be able to play their next two games.

Reactions: agentbear

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

FAIR? That shows up on the eastside 2nd week in August.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
I saw today that Ohio State may not be eligible for the playoffs because they have to have six games. They've only played four games and are out due to Co-vid and may not be able to play their next two games.

You were told wrong. They have to play 6 games to be eligible for their CCG.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron