If You Like theChive

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I believe the correct answer here is "because boobs."

Me and a buddy were talking about this the other day. We are both on there probably once a day but both of us said we rarely check out the chick pictures anymore. It has gotten redundant. Yeah, Wednesday, another 30 girls with great *****. Yeah, more gorgeous women. That part really isn't a big deal anymore. I'm more interested in the humorous stuff than that but, hey, if I want to check out women it works for that as well.

ZombieCyclone

Sep 4, 2010

I said meme, not a WW2 saying for british morale...............

Do we live in England now? The one guy is irish or some **** cause there's guiness love all over and green. if ******* anything he should hate that meme cause the irish got butt ****ed by the english which makes it even more stupid.

Keep stupid and give them t-shirt money

NotJustMagic

Mar 16, 2009
Central Iowa
Their black lager is delicious! They also are pretty big in charity work and bring attention to others who do a lot for others. It's also cool when they have the RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) ...make someone's day for no reason.

my girlfriends dad and sister had their Starbucks paid for one day and I still hear about it all the time, 6 months later. He recently started doing the same. It's the little things in life that can have impact.

Help Support Us

Become a patron