Denver, CO
We are Nebraska.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I was at their practice today. I do not think it was generally how they practice before other games. Prohm had them running wind sprints and almost exclusively focusing on high intentisty defensive drills. There was a lot of effort and I liked what I saw. Now I wish I didn’t feel the need to look for those things, but yeah here we are. Also I’d be stunned if Shayock didn’t play. He was shooting around on the opposite hoop part of the time and looked good.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
We are Nebraska.

Honestly, do you have shiit between your ears? I actually like lot of your posts most of the time.

Our football team has never done anything, like nothing. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and pretend you are joking.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Iowa State better be training for this game the way Adonis Creed trained for round 2 in Creed 2. I won't spoil anything for you guys

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006
This team is lost, if they don't care, I don't. Considering not even going tomorrow.
The seniors deserve a good crowd.

NWB has played his butt off, often injured.
Shyok made the final 5 for Erving award, our best player.
Tally - not a major contributor, but played OK in limited minutes.
I am Very disappointed in how this season is ending, but not supporting the team
Is unlikely to help. I will go, cheer loud and hope for the best. Never miss a senior day in any sport!
Loyal Sons Forever True
Just my opinion and view of things.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
Unwanted and unexpected attrition happens to teams that had high expectations and fail miserably. We’re right where expectations were. Players and coaches don’t see things like the fans.
Oh, I don't know. The outside world is having an effect on them according to the coach.