"In Loving Memory"

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Let it be known that if you have a "baby on board" sign in your window, I am probably going to tailgate you just because I can be a ****.

cyclonestate

May 4, 2009
So have you seen this bumper sticker yet?

"Honk if you love Jesus. Text if you'd like to meet him."

Thought it was kind of clever.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Let it be known that if you have a "baby on board" sign in your window, I am probably going to tailgate you just because I can be a ****.

I wouldn't if I were you. A "baby on board" sign is the equivalent of putting a "worst driver on the planet" sign in the window. My advice... give them plenty of room and quickly write down their license plate number if you can so when they side swipe you or create a large chain reaction accident that you get collected in you can report it to the police when they arrive.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The bumper sticker that irritates me is the my child is a honor student. Good for you.

This is from the late great George Carlin

[h=1]“Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”[/h]

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Sometimes it's hard to tell intent on a message board. Hoping that's all it is.

Pretty sure it was teasing. Not like you committed a CF capital offense, like murder, posting a GoT spoiler tag that someone accidentally clicks on, or mentioning a certain rival or the dreaded D-word in anything besides the in-state rivals forum, then the claws would come out.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Pretty sure it was teasing. Not like you committed a CF capital offense, like murder, posting a GoT spoiler tag that someone accidentally clicks on, or mentioning a certain rival or the dreaded D-word in anything besides the in-state rivals forum, then the claws would come out.

Well now you have gone and done it... better close this thread right now before they show up to complain about another hawk thread...

mob-pitchforks.jpg

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The bumper sticker that irritates me is the my child is a honor student. Good for you.

This is from the late great George Carlin

“Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car.”

I think the honor student ones are probably in response to the equally dumb ones about kids on high school sports teams. Our little town is inundated with those with the football player's number, school mascot, and football. They always remind me of Uncle Rico somehow.

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009
Always nice to see a hot chick driving a car with a bumper sticker that reads

"If you're riding my ***, you better be pulling my hair"