Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
He did manage 30 yards vs UNI and 28 against a "bad" Iowa team. He also managed 15 and 17 yards respectably to Texas Tech and Kansas, who are two dominant defenses.

CyTwins is having a tough day. The kid does have heart though. I mean ISU has so little going for it in football that he really has no ammo to hit back with. I think if CyTwins were a basketball player he would be Jordan Bohannon. I mean all heart and scrappy as hell.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

SportsFan10

Feb 14, 2017
We recruited over a freshman all American, that's how standards are raised. Thanks for proving my point
Those two "elite" backs managed to rush for about as much as Iowa's 2nd string running back. Montgomery did manage two touchdowns on the year and 7 yards against a "terrible" Iowa team though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
CyTwins is having a tough day. The kid does have heart though. I mean ISU has so little going for it in football that he really has no ammo to hit back with. I think if CyTwins were a basketball player he would be Jordan Bohannon. I mean all heart and scrappy as hell.

Don't insult me and call me Bohannon. I at least have talent

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Those two "elite" backs managed to rush for about as much as Iowa's 2nd string running back. Montgomery did manage two touchdowns on the year and 7 yards against a "terrible" Iowa team though.

We also didn't play in a defensive optional conference

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You're the idiot for calling a college game in September the "Super Bowl." Also, Iowa is not my favorite sports team.

Iowa treats the Iowa State game as their Super Bowl and it's proven. If they're not your favorite college team who is?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Don't insult me and call me Bohannon. I at least have talent

I will start referring to you as Jbo because while you certainly don't have his talent, you do have his heart and scrappiness. I admire that out of you on this thread. It take a lot of commitment to say defense optional, Super Bowl, salary, and Raise the standard as often as you do. Good work Jbo.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I will start referring to you as Jbo because while you certainly don't have his talent, you do have his heart and scrappiness. I admire that out of you on this thread. It take a lot of commitment to say defense optional, Super Bowl, salary, and Raise the standard as often as you do. Good work Jbo.

I should report this for being so insulting

Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

Hawkmi1987

Jun 27, 2016
Newton, Ia
I should report this for being so insulting
G0ZeD.gif

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Lol. I never said you didn't ever use facts, you do occasionally. I said you are oblivious to blatant facts. Those are normally posted on here by other people.

What stats do I ignore? I'm sorry I'm not going to compare stats from Iowa or Coe players and compare them to Big 12 and SEC teams stats since it's a completely different level of defense being played

SportsFan10

Feb 14, 2017
What stats do I ignore? I'm sorry I'm not going to compare stats from Iowa or Coe players and compare them to Big 12 and SEC teams stats since it's a completely different level of defense being played
You're literally proving my point as we speak.