Iowa Football Recruiting

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
1 or 2 ok offers. But mostly low level offers = MAC level recruit.
I mean, I'm really kicking myself for taking the 3 minutes to look this up and post this, but hey, it's 4 on a Friday and my office is empty, so here it goes.

ISU has 4 current commits, with a total of 5 non-ISU offers between them.
2 Mountain West (Nevada and New Mexico)
3 Ivy League (Cornell, Dartmouth, and Columbia)

You're talking down about a kid with 5 P5 offers and more non-P5 offers than the above 4 guys have combined.

I mean, a simple "who the hell here cares" I could have got behind and agree with you on (I'm not sure why most of these recruiting updates get posted here anyway), but what your saying is just a bad look. Pro tip: If CyTwins stays away from it, there is probably a good reason.

Aug 26, 2014
I mean, I'm really kicking myself for taking the 3 minutes to look this up and post this, but hey, it's 4 on a Friday and my office is empty, so here it goes.

ISU has 4 current commits, with a total of 5 non-ISU offers between them.
2 Mountain West (Nevada and New Mexico)
3 Ivy League (Cornell, Dartmouth, and Columbia)

You're talking down about a kid with 5 P5 offers and more non-P5 offers than the above 4 guys have combined.

I mean, a simple "who the hell here cares" I could have got behind and agree with you on (I'm not sure why most of these recruiting updates get posted here anyway), but what your saying is just a bad look. Pro tip: If CyTwins stays away from it, there is probably a good reason.
But we aren't going on your boards and pounding our chests over mediocre recruits.

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
Congrats on yet another MAC recruit I guess??
I'm no Iowa fan but WTF are you talking about...his final three is Iowa, Louisville and Northwestern. ISU "fans" that unabashedly rip Iowa for everything (when unwarranted) make the rest of us look like jealous fools.

If you're trying to troll you need to take the CyTwins route and say that he will end up de-committing, not rip his offers (which are better than nearly all of our commits combined). UGH.

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
I'm no Iowa fan but WTF are you talking about...his final three is Iowa, Louisville and Northwestern. ISU "fans" that unabashedly rip Iowa for everything (when unwarranted) make the rest of us look like jealous fools.

If you're trying to troll you need to take the CyTwins route and say that he will end up de-committing, not rip his offers (which are better than nearly all of our commits combined). UGH.

lol you're not an iowa fan. Lol.

The_Gent

Aug 19, 2016
^that blows. I really think he will be good. Wanted him at ISU badly...it's hard to recruit guys that are ready to play D tackle.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Anyone gonna go to HN or Hawkeye Report and tell them about our new commit?

I'm assuming not since don't have little mans syndrome like some Hawk fans.

• Winner
Reactions: RedDog and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Please try and stay on topic, this is an Iowa Football Recruiting thread and was started by an ISU fan.

giphy.gif

Help Support Us

Become a patron