Iowa Football Recruiting

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
IMO if that's truly the case that's a complete failure by the coaching staff.
Maybe but I could kind of understand if some of the Iowa guys who felt burned by the guy were hesitant to go all-bro-in the second he walked in. Really not sure if I buy this as a big reason for him to go back to 'Bama though. Reversing course again because you don't feel you were getting enough love is a pretty Diva move, and I've never felt KP had Diva tendencies.

cyclone82

Sep 22, 2022
Hearing KP might become a Cyclone now.
Troll job
Maybe but I could kind of understand if some of the Iowa guys who felt burned by the guy were hesitant to go all-bro-in the second he walked in. Really not sure if I buy this as a big reason for him to go back to 'Bama though. Reversing course again because you don't feel you were getting enough love is a pretty Diva move, and I've never felt KP had Diva tendencies.
Do We even know if bama is interested in him coming back, or is everyone just assuming??

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Was thinking the same. He felt shunned in IC. Why would he feel differently in Tuscaloosa?
Barring injury he's going to be probably an All-American and a high 1st rounder by the time he finishes college, no way Bama says no to that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron