Iowa State Jets

Cyburbbalz

Dec 14, 2019
Jets fillet the stinking fish today behind 2 Hall and 1 Lazard touchdown!! Yes this might be a holiday wish but I can feel it!

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
He has serious drop issues, Jets also have some young receivers they are trying work in
Yeah, he hasn't had a good year. His roster spot should be safe for next season, due to the way his contract was structured, but he needs to show out if he wants to play much beyond that.

Reactions: MugNight

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
He doesn’t have drop issues so much as they only throw it to him when he is well covered. Their offense has been awful but he isn’t the issue.

I totally get the idea that their offense is so bad they want faster players on field in the off chance somebody can break a big play rather than large targets who are valuable in better offenses, in that view Breece is kind of the best guy.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
He has 4 drops on 24 catchable balls thrown his way this year. It’s a really bad percentage, especially for a guy who is supposed to be the #2.
I think that's partly a side affect of less than 60% even being catchable. 24 catchable balls is really abysmal.

If they had another QB I think he would be putting up a lot better stats. I have also heard he has been dinged up all year.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
I think that's partly a side affect of less than 60% even being catchable. 24 catchable balls is really abysmal.

If they had another QB I think he would be putting up a lot better stats. I have also heard he has been dinged up all year.

And as far as being dinged up, he’s only been on the injury report twice this year I think. So unless you are saying the jets haven’t been honest on their injury reports, he’s been more than healthy enough to be effective.

It’s fine to say he’s had a disappointing year, it’s not really debatable. Obviously a good deal of it has to do with his QB, but his drop percentage on catchable balls isnt good either.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron