*** IOWA STATE @ TEXAS TECH ***

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
The Iowa State women's basketball team (15-7, 6-5 Big 12) travels to Lubbock, Texas to take on the Texas Tech Lady Raiders (13-10, 3-8 Big 12) at 7 p.m. on Wednesday. The game will be broadcast on FCS Atlantic.
Who: Iowa State vs. Texas Tech
Where: United Supermarkets Arena - Lubbock, Texas
When: Wednesday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m.
Projected Starting Lineup:Brynn Williamson, Kidd Blaskowsky, Seanna Johnson, Nikki Moody andBryanna Fernstrom
Radio: Cyclone Radio Network/Learfield
Talent: Brent Blum (PxP), Molly Parrott (Color)
TV: FCS Atlantic

Whenever I get ready to cut my cable bill, ISU is broadcast on one of the uncommon channels in a $$ tier. It's likely a TT broadcast, but if it gets bad, I can listen to Brent and Molly on CycloneTV.

To save March, we likely must have this one and, though not easy, it is winnable. Amber Battle, 5'9" Sr. G is their go to player- and obvious first target to defend at 16 pts and 6 boards. Kelsi Baker, 6'0" Sr. F is the next scorer at 9 ppg. As a team they score and allow about 58 ppg. We score 72 and allow 62 ppg. Interesting stat is TO's - ISU (12) and TT (17) have and get about the same as their opponents. Possessions are critical - TO margin and rebounds. Their average attendance is about 2700 - Marsha can not be happy.

Last edited:

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Big week for the Twister Sisters. A couple of weeks ago they had momentum and 2 home games and dropped them both. Kind of righted themselves back up now it's time to steal 2 back on the road starting tonight.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
How many times have we seen bad shooting teams turn into great shooting teams against our zone. And nobody's become somebody's.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
So far, it's a carbon copy of the men's game -- Tech shooting way over their season average from 3 and building a huge first-half lead.