*** IOWA STATE @ TEXAS TECH ***

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
We're the top FT percentage team in the conference by far - playing a team we're taller than - and settle for so many missed 3's? Seems to me we should have attacked the basket more and gotten to the line more...

The team missed so many layups it was pathetic. The 3 shooting was mostly bad towards the end.

That combined with our pathetic defense(scheme/coaching and execution) made this game a train wreck.

I'm sorry, but TT had 0 turnovers in the 1st half. That speaks volumes to our defensive strategy and intensity. I am sick of watching us NOT pressure point guards. Let's the other team pass and move the ball at will.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
The team missed so many layups it was pathetic. The 3 shooting was mostly bad towards the end.

That combined with our pathetic defense(scheme/coaching and execution) made this game a train wreck.

I'm sorry, but TT had 0 turnovers in the 1st half. That speaks volumes to our defensive strategy and intensity. I am sick of watching us NOT pressure point guards. Let's the other team pass and move the ball at will.
Thanks - I did not see the game - now see that we were 1-6 from 3 pt. line in the first half.
Can we hire a Baylor asst. to coach defense? They disrupt every team. Just destroyed OU tonight.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks - I did not see the gaeme - now see that we were 1-6 from 3 pt. line in the first half.
Can we hire a Baylor asst. to coach defense? They disrupt every team. Just destroyed OU tonight.

You have to give Mulkey credit, her players fight with all the intensity she exhibits.

I think our players are so afraid to foul, they play with fear instead of aggression, which leads to all the "touch" fouls because they aren't bodied up. Physical contact isn't being called, just all this hand contact. It is ruining this game.

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks - I did not see the game - now see that we were 1-6 from 3 pt. line in the first half.

BF also said at half the plan was to drive not shoot 3s.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron