Iowa State Transfer/Recruiting Class 2024

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I think Dishon signed yesterday

And I didn't see this posted in this thread - but Curtis made it official as well

New Unis? The side stripes look different, on both the cardinal and black. Hard to tell with just these pics.

Reactions: CyValley

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I think Dishon signed yesterday

And I didn't see this posted in this thread - but Curtis made it official as well

Dishon looks built like a tank for his height. Can you imagine if they can make him even stronger in this off season?

Reactions: CyValley

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hell no ******* D bag.

This guy? Really?
i

• Funny
Reactions: NENick

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
Milan shot the ball really well when he was open. I did not notice any drop off on open looks. The issue was he was not consistently getting good looks at the end of the year. Defenders were in his grill as soon and he caught the ball. Further, Milan had difficulty shaking his defender to get a good shot. This is the aspect of his game that he needs to improve upon, IMO.

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Milan shot the ball really well when he was open. I did not notice any drop off on open looks. The issue was he was not consistently getting good looks at the end of the year. Defenders were in his grill as soon and he caught the ball. Further, Milan had difficulty shaking his defender to get a good shot. This is the aspect of his game that he needs to improve upon, IMO.
I felt he was open quite a few times when he caught the ball, but he would hesitate before deciding what to do. It only takes a small hesitation for a defender to close on you in this league.