Not open for further replies.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Chris - any news on ARob's injury? Is he out on the field this morning so far?

I was told by a birdie yesterday that AROB was going to play and was feeling well. I heard from another birdie today that he's been struggling.

SMOKESCREEN...I don't know which way to think. I'd gamble to say he'll be limited but I do not know that for sure.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I have a bad feeling we are going to get to hear about #80 Dezmon Briscoe and #10 Kerry Meier a lot today.

We are going to need the ground game to be excellent today to have a shot in the 4th.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
Don't know about the upset, but I've got a feeling that someone will step up today with a big game and keep us in it(maybe one of the Bo's?). Or maybe it won't be one of the players, but Wally.

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX
I was told by a birdie yesterday that AROB was going to play and was feeling well. I heard from another birdie today that he's been struggling.

SMOKESCREEN...I don't know which way to think. I'd gamble to say he'll be limited but I do not know that for sure.

So, what you're saying is there's no new news :wink: Interesting...wish we'd get some pregame on TV to get some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron