Iowa State wins the 2021-22 Iowa Corn CyHawk Series

theiacowtipper

Sep 6, 2010
I feel like FB is a toss up. After next year wrestling could be interesting. We should be favored in MBB. wBB is 50/50. How many Hawkeye swimmers do we have left?
You have to give the edge to iowa in football. The game is in Iowa City. ISU in mbb. WBB is a legit tossup and might be the best college game in the state this fall, regardless of sport.

Reactions: loyalsons4evertrue

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
All I really care about is Football, M bball and Wrestling and to a way lesser degree W bball, though that has been growing on me lately. I could care less about the rest. But congrats on winning the Cy-Hawk Corn Series trophy.
Nobody cares about what you really care about

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I feel like FB is a toss up. After next year wrestling could be interesting. We should be favored in MBB. wBB is 50/50. How many Hawkeye swimmers do we have left?
Iowa will likely win in wrestling but would bet it’s a lot closer than what they want it to be.

• Agree
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Iowa will likely win in wrestling but would bet it’s a lot closer than what they want it to be.
Why I mentioned after next year. Lee will be gone and the major hammers will need to be replaced. They have recruited well but not as well as the group that is graduating.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Why I mentioned after next year. Lee will be gone and the major hammers will need to be replaced. They have recruited well but not as well as the group that is graduating.
I think we have a (small) chance next year depending how some dust settles in our lineup. I would love to be in Carver for that if it were to happen and enjoy all the red assed fans try to cope with losing to us. But no way little JM let’s me go without him and there is no way I’m taking him and subjecting him to that hellhole.

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think we have a (small) chance next year depending how some dust settles in our lineup. I would love to be in Carver for that if it were to happen and enjoy all the red assed fans try to cope with losing to us. But no way little JM let’s me go without him and there is no way I’m taking him and subjecting him to that hellhole.
Tell him this is what happens when you marry your sister.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY and JM4CY