Iowa vs Penn State

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
For the record, I have no disillusions Iowa can beat Alabama or Georgia. I’m enjoying the ride though.
I have already heard an Iowa fan (in Eastern Iowa admittedly) claim Iowa will be in National championship game. At least they didn’t claim they would win it.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Did the announcers, national media, recruits or even PSU fans have anything to say about Iowa’s racist program yesterday…no?

Weird.
Weird, they did. Did you view the PSU 247 thread? It is brought up in there. Along with unanimous that Iowa fans are among lowest class in college football

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
It is funny watching ISU fans aligning themselves with Penn St. Fans. Perfect match really.
Where did I align with them? I merely stated what they are discussing. I have hours to kill while riding in a car today so checking out lots of sites I have never been to

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I actually thought Penn State put together the game plan to expose them. Go tempo and let your QB make plays. Iowa was on their heels when Penn State was playing fast. I mean they win if Clifford doesn't go out
it was a good game plan by PSU. Coaches had them ready. Iowa’s physical play eventually got them in trouble. Did you see how many Penn St players got hurt during the game? I didn’t like the booing. I still blame Mark Dantonio for that. His teams consistently faked injuries and even admitted so later.

• Informative
  • Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi and JP4CY

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
it was a good game plan by PSU. Coaches had them ready. Iowa’s physical play eventually got them in trouble. Did you see how many Penn St players got hurt during the game? I didn’t like the booing. I still blame Mark Dantonio for that. His teams consistently faked injuries and even admitted so later.

If Penn St. players wouldn't have gone down, made trainers come to the field and took media TO's only to take the field again after one play, the booing would have never happened.

• Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
I have already heard an Iowa fan (in Eastern Iowa admittedly) claim Iowa will be in National championship game. At least they didn’t claim they would win it.

I mean, that's not all that far-fetched at this point, looking at how the bracket could shake out. Bama's loss puts the SEC in real danger of only getting one team in the playoff, and Georgia/Bama are the only teams that I see and think Iowa's got no shot to win. If Iowa were playing OU/Cincy, I'd take that.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I mean, that's not all that far-fetched at this point, looking at how the bracket could shake out. Bama's loss puts the SEC in real danger of only getting one team in the playoff, and Georgia/Bama are the only teams that I see and think Iowa's got no shot to win. If Iowa were playing OU/Cincy, I'd take that.
Bama eeked by FL. They could have another loss in them.

• Agree
Reactions: GoHawks

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
We both know that’s not true

What was your name before 1776?

As far as your programs racist past, you guys are perfectly fine with it. Fine with it to the point you defend it on your only rivals website.

Now laugh about how that doesn’t make you a terrible person
Now tell everyone you used to be Mike M back in 2008-and you’re still a moron. Lol

• Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi and GoHawks

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
I am done Cat, I am going to go back to just laughing at your ridiculous posts. Not sure what I was thinking trying to engage with you.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
He was MikeM and he’s giving you crap after his 3rd new name? Priceless

• Dumb
Reactions: Ayagi and GoHawks