NBA: Is there a bigger whiner in the NBA

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
I'd like to see the Hornets and Lakers in the western conference finals. I think they're the two best teams in the league.

CycloneWarrior

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 10, 2008
Urbandale,Ia
We should get a list of NBA players he's hurt. Ill start

Nash- screwed up his nose
, chris Paul- bowen kicked him in the nuts

Hmmmm. Who else

bferin

Jul 14, 2006
I'd like to see the Hornets and Lakers in the western conference finals. I think they're the two best teams in the league.

"League" meaning Western Conference or entire NBA? I can think of a team in Boston that may argue with your statement.

bferin

Jul 14, 2006

Hmmmm. Who else

Remember when Bowen kneed Mike Finley in the nuts a few years ago....kind of ironic how they are playing on the same team now.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
"League" meaning Western Conference or entire NBA? I can think of a team in Boston that may argue with your statement.

They can argue if they want. That doesn't mean I'm going to change my mind. They have to win a road playoff game first. If they had to double team Joe Johnson, how many guys will they need to cover LeBron?

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines

really saw that in there series with atlanta .... :eek: sure was a barn burner for them .....

anyways just thought id like to point out that they were exposed and not looking so dominant as everyone proclaims them to be ....

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
but back to the topic .... i completely agree with all posts already made .... duncan complains and i'm kinda glad he got T'd up last year for his antics ..... also bowen is very dirty ... everyone says how he plays great D, which occasionally he does, but mostly i see him mugging the offender ....

isuarch80

Sep 25, 2006
Dallas, TX

Hmmmm. Who else
That was Tony Parker when his head collided with Nash's face on a steal attempt/loose ball... lets not throw every bad foul on the greatest PF ever.

Biggest Whiner in my opinion is Kobe

My vote goes to Lebron - he wrinkles has face and yells/remarks/stares etc before he THINKS a foul is going to happen.

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
Agreed. Tim all the way. He just bothers me when I watch him. He is boring (although sound) and just has that "me... no way" look every time he gets caught. He also has this spoiled pouty look most of the time when things aren't going his way.... like we should sorry for him.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Agreed. Tim all the way. He just bothers me when I watch him. He is boring (although sound) and just has that "me... no way" look every time he gets caught. He also has this spoiled pouty look most of the time when things aren't going his way.... like we should sorry for him.

u mean where he puts his palms up and slightly shruggs his shoulders like ... what? what did i do?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron