ISR Dan Dakich is a Douche Bag thread

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Edit: got the idea. I've always thought he was terrible and just scrolling through a few tweets is enough to verify.

Saw 'it is what it is' which is what people say to absolve themselves from having to be accountable or think beyond the surface.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
What was the original deal here? I see the pic f Nick but is there context of what Dakich is doing?
Douche Bag posted to make fun of what a “typical” Iowan looks like. Was apparently torn to shreds on Twitter but is doubling down on his douche baggery.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
What was the original deal here? I see the pic of Nick but is there context of what Dakich is doing?
I think his thing is when people come at him, he makes fun of their appearance by posting their photo back at them. The person he was doing this to had Nick as their photo in honor of him, and he backpeddled by trying to claim he was honoring him.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Beyond anything else the guy is just terrible at his job. I mean it’s not like he’s an ahole but good at what he does. He sucks at his job and is an ahole on top of that.
Yeah I don't complain about announcing much but I hate when he's announcing a game.

Reactions: dexterhawk

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Wait...I must have missed something? What did Dan do???

I know it is somehow related to Nick B. :(

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yeah I don't complain about announcing much but I hate when he's announcing a game.

yeah I complain about bad refs but rarely if ever about bad broadcasters calling a game. It’s basically Dakich and one other overly excited guy who is unlistenable, I think he may have done our preseason NIT games and some Iowa games. At least that guy seems like a nice person though.

Dakich is like Walton in that he’s hardly even ever talking about the game, but he’s not funny, not intelligent, has no insightful personal experience and is a horrible person.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Remember when the Statie up in Ft Dodge said that someone shoot Dakich in the head?

Neptune78

Aug 12, 2020
East of Neptune, IA.
I think his thing is when people come at him, he makes fun of their appearance by posting their photo back at them. The person he was doing this to had Nick as their photo in honor of him, and he backpeddled by trying to claim he was honoring him.

New low for the Big10 and Hoosier homer. How does this guy keep his job?

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Drawing attention to it probably brings it to the family’s attention unfortunately. Wouldn’t mind an effort by Pollard and Campbell to draw it to the attention of his employers. Is he ESPN or Fox?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron