ISR Dan Dakich is a Douche Bag thread

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Honest question. What would he have to do to right the ship? Like, maybe he should fund the 'Gold Seat' and its value each season for the next 29 years. Or he should set up a free season football ticket for disabled people. Or ??? Your suggestions, but please try to avoid the obvious suggestions as we've read them already. There's a price (both monetary and decency) for most every wrong. I'm just curious what our fan base thinks.
Shutting the bleep up and disappearing would be a good start, and it's free.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I think Dakich is a POS for sure. But piling on him is not helping Nick, only getting more attention to the POS that he is which in turn will end up netting him more money. Ignoring him and letting his employer know you will never watch his broadcast would go further. I don't get the OP in Twitter. He was attacking DD, but what were his pics in the tweet?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Honest question. What would he have to do to right the ship? Like, maybe he should fund the 'Gold Seat' and its value each season for the next 29 years. Or he should set up a free season football ticket for disabled people. Or ??? Your suggestions, but please try to avoid the obvious suggestions as we've read them already. There's a price (both monetary and decency) for most every wrong. I'm just curious what our fan base thinks.

He could just stop being a professional doosh and people would probably be fine with that.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
I think Dakich is a POS for sure. But piling on him is not helping Nick, only getting more attention to the POS that he is which in turn will end up netting him more money. Ignoring him and letting his employer know you will never watch his broadcast would go further. I don't get the OP in Twitter. He was attacking DD, but what were his pics in the tweet?

The pics in the original tweet were what Dan had previously posted as an "ugly couple" that he insinuated represents what all Iowans look like. The original poster was calling him out for posting that, and Dan decided to double down by mocking that poster's profile pic, which was a tribute to Nick.

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
The pics in the original tweet were what Dan had previously posted as an "ugly couple" that he insinuated represents what all Iowans look like. The original poster was calling him out for posting that, and Dan decided to double down by mocking that poster's profile pic, which was a tribute to Nick.
Dan is no model himself.

Reactions: dexterhawk

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Amen. And pretty sure Nick would say just ignore him too. Instead, people are pathetically obsessing over Dakich.