ISR March to Madness thread

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
I actually wish the Clones were better. Around .500 or so...could still give you guys crap AND Prohm’s job wouldn’t be in jeopardy.

Win/win.

I agree, I was told his buyout was too much earlier, but now I'm wondering if they will be forced to pay the buyout because of how bad it has gotten.

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
I agree, I was told his buyout was too much earlier, but now I'm wondering if they will be forced to pay the buyout because of how bad it has gotten.
Only reason to keep him would be finances...after COVID that’s a real possibility .

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Yep, it has gotten that bad that fast. Still hoping for a miracle and he makes it at least another year or two.
Yeah it's honestly gotten to the point of no return. From a bird's eye view you can tell something is probably going on behind the scenes that no fans no about. Prohm is a ton different this year. He acts like he'd rather be doing anything else and honestly, that's how our players act too.

Holding onto him could cause worse financial issues than keeping him. If he somehow stays on (I'd say that's extremely unlikely), we will really struggle to get fans in the doors. The worst thing you could have the year after opening your venues back up is for no one to attend.

It'll happen shortly after the season ends.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah it's honestly gotten to the point of no return. From a bird's eye view you can tell something is probably going on behind the scenes that no fans no about. Prohm is a ton different this year. He acts like he'd rather be doing anything else and honestly, that's how our players act too.

Holding onto him could cause worse financial issues than keeping him. If he somehow stays on (I'd say that's extremely unlikely), we will really struggle to get fans in the doors. The worst thing you could have the year after opening your venues back up is for no one to attend.

It'll happen shortly after the season ends.

ISU won't need to buy him out, Prohm is going to look for other jobs at the end of the season, word is he is pretty unhappy in Ames.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
ISU won't need to buy him out, Prohm is going to look for other jobs at the end of the season, word is he is pretty unhappy in Ames.
I don't think Steve himself is unhappy with Ames. I've heard the rumor it's his wife, however there are some posters on here that have said otherwise. Yes, I do think Prohm will be at some mid-major next year, but that mid-major is not going to buy out 100% of Prohm's contract.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron