ISU Gambling Megathread

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
I know this gets passed on to taxpayers and such, but get them for every dime you can. What an absolute, unabated joke this all has turned out to be.
What I would love to know is how far up the chain of command did this cluster **** go?
Who decided to green light this disaster?

I've always thought that there has to be a political angle here. Some elected official(s) who would then use the results to run on a "tough on crime/gambling" type message.

Reactions: Turn2

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
Agreed. Being its government agencies. Someone will be able to open records request and it will be disclosed at some point if it comes to a settlement.
Iowa State is a public institution and we still do not know what the WBB settlement was.

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
What I would love to know is how far up the chain of command did this cluster **** go?
Who decided to green light this disaster?

I've always thought that there has to be a political angle here. Some elected official(s) who would then use the results to run on a "tough on crime/gambling" type message.
Well the director of the Department of Public Safety got mentioned in the lawsuit. He reports directly to the governor.

• Informative
Reactions: Turn2

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron