ISU@Nebraska Gameday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
lets go State!
since a&m has gig 'em, texas has hook 'em, tt is guns up, isu needs something like that. Any ideas? Twist 'em? Im bored driving to eastern iowa...

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
Gameday!

Took the PE exam in Lincoln yesterday, went on a bender in Lincoln last night......stayed with my buddy in the Haymarket, he's a bit nervous about Nebraska for the game.

I'm going to the game with my 18-year old brother who's a Husker fan (I'm 29), first ISU/Nebraska game for us to go to together, should be fun! FIRE UP GO CYCLONES!!!!!

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Haven't felt good about this one most of the week. The good news is I didn't feel good about the KU game either and we almost pulled it off.

floridacyclone9

Oct 24, 2009
This is my first post on CF and unfortanately it won't be popular but it is being reported on CR that Arnaud is out today and A-Rob is very doubtful. Hopefully they are wrong!

Reactions: coachdags

Shinyhappyclone

Aug 25, 2007
iowa
lets go State!
since a&m has gig 'em, texas has hook 'em, tt is guns up, isu needs something like that. Any ideas? Twist 'em? Im bored driving to eastern iowa...

Well, we've only had a 100 plus years of football to come up with something, so I wouldn't try to contrive it now. Just Win Baby. Macarney dropped the ball on golden 4 or 5 years there we could have really stuffed NU back down to the glorified semi-pro UFL team and community college that they are. NU Sucks.
That said, we need to play above our own tendancy to play soft pass defense, stupid penalties, and accepting biased refereeing. It will be a challenge. I see this as a continuation of every other year we play these jerks and Paul Rhodes needs to show me something different.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
this is my most favorite game of the season regardless of where its played...It would be great to come up with a win today but with a qb ailing and who knows if arob can go, it could be a long day....

The flip side is if we can keep it close for 3 quarters I will guarantee you that big red will melt down from the pressure come 4th quarter just like they did against ttech and mike leach!!!!

Nebr 28-ISU 14...quoting chris m williams

ISU 24- nebr 21....quoting cybob

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
This is my first post on CF and unfortanately it won't be popular but it is being reported on CR that Arnaud is out today and A-Rob is very doubtful. Hopefully they are wrong!

They arent. Plan on for us to count on Tiller and Schwartz to move the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron