ISU @ OU

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
Both teams playing hard, ISU up 12 - 8, time-out, OU. Crowd does not seem to be the factor - lots of space behind the line.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
1 I think I heard the announcer say OU is undefeated at home.

2 is my girlfriend Rachel Hockaday #3??

3. What ever happened to our former coach KJ Kinder- I thought she was coaching OU??

BenEClone

Mar 21, 2006
Lincoln, Ne
We dropped set 2 23-25. Jenson looking really impressive though.

I looked like we lost the edge in the middle of the 2nd - 9 errors after only 2 in the 1st. came back but too late. Playing well in the 3rd. Uh Oh, I've lost the tv battle - now following on gametracker. Up in the 3rd 12-7.

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
Nice win...does that just about wrap up 2nd in the B12 for the year?

JT88

Oct 7, 2009
I thought Hurtt (hope I spelled her name right) played great after Getting a chance in the second set. For some reason Willms didn't have it tonight so it was great to see someone fill in and get some big kills and blocks.

Carly, Jamie, and Kelsey were all good tonight.

I noticed the crowd tried to do a Boomer.......Sooner.... but I think our CYCLONE POWER comes off much better on TV. Maybe it's because there wasn't a very big crowd to begin with.

Covenant Clone

Aug 30, 2006
Clive
I thought Hurtt (hope I spelled her name right) played great after Getting a chance in the second set. For some reason Willms didn't have it tonight so it was great to see someone fill in and get some big kills and blocks.

Carly, Jamie, and Kelsey were all good tonight.

I noticed the crowd tried to do a Boomer.......Sooner.... but I think our CYCLONE POWER comes off much better on TV. Maybe it's because there wasn't a very big crowd to begin with.

I missed the first set. Saw Hurtt getting all the action opposite of Carly so I was wondering what happened to Willms. Thought maybe she was hurt cause she had her warm up on the entire match when I was watching.