ISU vs FSU - Tonight - ESPNU 8:30pm

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I assume this means we can get it on ESPN3???

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
damn dont get ESPNU or ESPN 3... may have to have a late dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, hope they get it.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
damn dont get ESPNU or ESPN 3... may have to have a late dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight, hope they get it.

Maybe you've got a friend somewhere that gets ESPN3.

Something my boss did for me at work once (when I couldn't get ESPN3) was to set me up with an account at work. Somehow from there, I could sign in at home, and it worked out nicely.

I don't remember the details, though, but it might be worth looking into.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Maybe you've got a friend somewhere that gets ESPN3.

Something my boss did for me at work once (when I couldn't get ESPN3) was to set me up with an account at work. Somehow from there, I could sign in at home, and it worked out nicely.

I don't remember the details, though, but it might be worth looking into.

Thanks, Ill try to find someone but it may take some figuring out as I have never used ESPN3 before..

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
It's pretty easy. Just type
Code:
http://www.espn3.com
in the browser address line. Then click the tile below that displays the game you want to watch. For less popular sports like volleyball, you will probably have to scroll down a little bit-- I did last night.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/source/espn3/#type/upcoming/ lists all the games they are showing today. The ISU game was at the very bottom of the list when I looked just now.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Is there anyway to get around the fact that my provider isnt listed on the choices for espn3?

I know there's a way to do it by selecting Comcast as your provider (regardless of whether you have Comcast or not), but I forget what the password was.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Is there anyway to get around the fact that my provider isnt listed on the choices for espn3?
I know there's a way to do it by selecting Comcast as your provider (regardless of whether you have Comcast or not), but I forget what the password was.

i could never get it at work, but then logged in at home, clicked Remote Access. i could then use my passwrd and username and get it anywhere. very cool

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
To get ESPN3, your internet provider has to provide the service. If they don't, you are out of luck, unless you can get someone else to sign up an account for you.

Alright, thanks guys. I'll figure something else out. Anyone think firstrowsports will have it?

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
ESPN 3 is free on XBOX Live if you have it. It's a pretty cool service, streams onto your TV.

Its free on the computer too, you still have to have an internet provider that supports ESPN 3 for Xbox Live though, so if your having trouble on the computer because your provider doesnt support it, this won't help.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I'm going to Wellman's in WDM with some buddies. I just called and they confirmed they will be showing it.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
My internet doesnt provide ESPN3 either, but someone on here posted this awhile back and it has worked for me every time...

Select "Comcast" as your provider then use the username: "espn360gt" and the password: "thwg4ever"

Reactions: NETransplant

Help Support Us

Become a patron