ISU vs NEB Gamethread

CycloneMN25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Dodie could end up being a special player for the clones. This experience is going to so valuable down the road. Big Shot!

Balls

Mar 23, 2006
Iowa
I feel bad for not believing in Jiri... It just a short time ago that I had hoped he would voluntarily leave the team. I should send him a card.

Greg has done an excellent job teaching him, but congrats to Jiri for following the lead.

booyaa187

Aug 23, 2006
Nice start to big 12 play for Mike Taylor. He had 17 vs. MU and he has 22 so far tonight. I am not in the Mike Taylor fan club, but I'll admit he has been good since conf play started.

coachdags

Speechless
Bookie
Mar 30, 2006
N.Dakota
I feel bad for not believing in Jiri... It just a short time ago that I had hoped he would voluntarily leave the team. I should send him a card.

Greg has done an excellent job teaching him, but congrats to Jiri for following the lead.
A short time ago...Mac wishes he would have left the team...

Juri buys into what Mac is trying to do now and it shows..

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN

I'm with ya...but I wished he were gone when it seemed he was not even listening, and threatening to be a cancer to the team. Not so now.

CHim

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Taylor and Jiri have showed some promise in the start of conference play. Kind of gives hope for next year.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Agreed. Taylor. Wes J. Hubalek. All of them look like everyone hoped they would be. What great improvement.