ISU vs. Texas predictions

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Weather gets bad and Texas can't make it then has to forfeit.....that gives ISU their signature win and entry into the NCAA tournament!

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
I predict we lose by 15. In my other post I looked at every game of the GMac era between 06-07 and 08-09 and saw a trend. The trend was at home we usually play these types of teams pretty tough and lose by no more than 13 or 15 in the end and sometimes by only 6 or 7. I look for frustration to come out even more in some players and turn it into a positive but in the end Texas is too good and they pull it out by 15.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Texas by 26 points.

UT could possibly hang on us the worst defeat in Hilton history.

Which, by the way your LE Aficionados, Steve Alford owns at 25 points (actually tied with another team I can't remember).

If for no other reason, I hope UT does it because it chaps me to no end knowing Alford has that distinction.

S

st8

I predict that ther will be a basketball game tomorrow night, I will attend, and I will eat two clone cones. That will be the highlight of the evening, unless a lady falls going up the stairs again and gets nacho cheese in her hair because then that would be the highlight of the evening.

cyclone101

Oct 19, 2009
Dez Moinz
I predict that ther will be a basketball game tomorrow night, I will attend, and I will eat two clone cones. That will be the highlight of the evening, unless a lady falls going up the stairs again and gets nacho cheese in her hair because then that would be the highlight of the evening.

Did she roll down to the bottom?

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
We seem to play Texas well at home. Now that they'll be ranked #1 since KU lost, I think (hope) we make this a game. Still going to take a near miracle to pull off an upset, but I think we'll be proud of the effor the team puts forth and the score will be tight for most of the game.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Texas by 26 points.

UT could possibly hang on us the worst defeat in Hilton history.

Which, by the way your LE Aficionados, Steve Alford owns at 25 points (actually tied with another team I can't remember).

If for no other reason, I hope UT does it because it chaps me to no end knowing Alford has that distinction.

I smell a bad fan! You never..ever..ever..ever..ever..ever..ever think, dink, thunk, dunk, sunk, smell, yell ill will against YOUR team. Unless Wayne Morgan is coach. I don't care even if it knocks ol hair ball off the top of the mountain. What you really mean is....you hope Texas beats us by 26 points! There is no room for fans like you! Especially with the nice guy we have coaching now. So whenever you want to give up your tickets....well....take a number!

Do I need to put a sarcastic smiley face after this considering how thick I am spreading it? Everything but the Wayne Morgan comment anyway.

Final42b

Jan 4, 2009
Ames
I know Mac wont do it but id really like it if he tried this lineup vs. UT
PG DG
SG Booze
SF Gillstrap
PF CB
C Hams (if healthy)

S

st8

Did she roll down to the bottom?

no, just hit the floor pretty good and gave herself a nice healthy splashing of nacho cheese!! it was one of those moments where everyone around just goes "ooooooooohhhh..." hilarious!!

kkise

Jun 25, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
Iowa State 110
Texas 108
in 3 overtimes

I predict Scott Christopherson will dunk on Dexter Pittman and Bubu Palo to go off for 30 points. Justin Hamilton will make a half court shot at the buzzer to win.

and CycloneFanatic still won't be happy
Really??:jimlad:

I would absolutely love a game like that.

My prediction - Iowa State 88 Texas 86

And yes, I drink the Kool-Aid and I don't care.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron