It's okay to be pissed

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Your entire game is dependent on your passing game and your passing game is dependent on timing.
UT thru off your timing because of pressure from multiple Angels and from disgusting coverage.

So, Charlie's Angels and the LA Angels?

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Toledo is also not doing that good.
No, they're only 3-1 this year, losing only at ranked Miami (Fla), and averaging 42 points a game and 522 ypg. And last year they were only 9-4 and 6-2 in the MAC.
And you'd better google QB Logan Woodside...he threw for 45 TD's last year (tops in nation) and 4,000 yards.
But yeah, Toledo is "not doing that good."

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I just don't think Park is a big-time QB. That would be okay if you had other offensive weapons and a decent line, but you don't. I'm still a big believer in the importance of a strong game-manager and ball protector at QB. The Clones just don't have that.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
I'm sorry, maybe you're being sarcastic and I'm just not picking up on it. But are you seriously suggesting that Lazard's tweet played a major part in their performance last night?

From my experiences competing and observing MY personal opinion is that this game is very mental and focus and determination is the difference maker. I think that this was a huge factor. If you don't... that is fine too. My guess is that we beat Texas with the right focus. If you look at the predictions thread I was thinking this before the game. I was the only one who thought our O would suffer.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This game is a perfect example of why I predicted 4 wins and said 5 would be an outstandingly season. It’s your own fault for falling for the media hype and preseason coach speak. We’re in a major rebuild here people. Not a one year and 3 game rebuild.

• Agree
Reactions: LindenCy

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
ISU fans went into that game with the idea that a victory more than a defeat was likely.
I do not know if this came from the confidence in your own program or the idea that UT was not any good.
Only thing Iowa State should be upset about is their expectations.

UT was 1-2 and a 4 point favorite, on the road. If ISU expected to do anything this season of note it was a game they had to have. It's not out of the question for ISU to win that game, and it's nothing like the OU game coming up this weekend.

Cyclone5050

Dec 31, 2012
[QUOTE="Yes, Park looked terrible, but that's when you take pressure off of him by handing the ball off or going with quick pitch and catch passes.[/QUOTE]

This.

Help Support Us

Become a patron