It's time to switch to football ...

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
lance leipold is 4-14 in b12 play. he was 25-20 in mac play at buffalo.
And even at that, I think they benefitted from their style of offense sneaking up on people. Aggressive wide-open option game, QB run game, end arounds and reverses, option passes etc are hard to prepare for. It takes discipline assignment sound football and good tackling.

At the end of the day, it's gimmicky, and I think both ISU and KSU are well suited to have success against it consistently.

Reactions: CyNews and NWICY

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
And even at that, I think they benefitted from their style of offense sneaking up on people. Aggressive wide-open option game, QB run game, end arounds and reverses, option passes etc are hard to prepare for. It takes discipline assignment sound football and good tackling.

At the end of the day, it's gimmicky, and I think both ISU and KSU are well suited to have success against it consistently.
it's like pitching, rez, the second time around hitters catch up with speed and bent.

Reactions: VeloClone

Marcelason78

Mar 4, 2022
Last edited:

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
i thought it was a bad ranking as well. but we'll have to see it play out next fall.

all the love ku is getting blows my mind. lance leipold is 4-14 in b12 play and was .500 coach in the mac.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Berry is usually spot on, but these rankings don’t match the numbers. Slovis and Ewers are ranked too high, and Dekkers and Shough are too low. Their TDs and % lead the league, but Berry has them as so-so.

They should be rating Becht, not Dekkers.

• Dumb
Reactions: xboxfever

CyNews

Mar 19, 2021
Berry is usually spot on, but these rankings don’t match the numbers. Slovis and Ewers are ranked too high, and Dekkers and Shough are too low. Their TDs and % lead the league, but Berry has them as so-so.
Tramel is….just not that good. At his worst with hoops,in my opinion.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006

I keep saying it - while it has been a slow moving progress, I think people underestimate what Sark could do if he continues to change the culture one class at a time. I still need to see it to believe it, but I don’t think he’s as sure of a bust as almost everyone proclaims.

Soocity

May 8, 2023
Texas is supposed to win the Big 12 so I don't think their SEC membership next season has anything to do with Texas fans wanting to see Texas win it this year which would be true for ISU fans as well in similar conditions of play.