Jersey sale

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I wouldn't. We had #7 and #1 jerseys...wore them for 3 years. Washed them for the 2nd to last time (or so we thought) before the last home game. Plan was to wash them after the game, get 'em signed and mount them on the wall.

Our damn washing machine ate both of them. Sick, just plain sick over it - still.

And now the company that produced those jerseys (Athlete Tech) is no longer doing college apparel. Too bad, because these were great quality - not screen printed - the numbers and stuff was all dyed on the jersey and you could get any number you wanted - even put a name on it as long as it wasn't a player name.

Don't be too sick if they weren't actual team issue jerseys. I just sold an athlete tech #15 jersey with Wallace on the back in that years design and it only brought about $10. A lot less than I paid for it but probably about what it was worth. I have a team issue #15 no name but from Wallace's year that I will never part with.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
It should be ok to share premium info on hear. Let's through all the fun stuff in the mix.

I got an 87 jersey, away. Not even sure who had it, it didn't seem to worn though.

in '06 it was Nick Campbell
in '07 it was Alex Sandvig
Either way they were not game worn. :wink:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Don't be too sick if they weren't actual team issue jerseys. I just sold an athlete tech #15 jersey with Wallace on the back in that years design and it only brought about $10. A lot less than I paid for it but probably about what it was worth. I have a team issue #15 no name but from Wallace's year that I will never part with.

Oh, I am sick because we had no intent of parting with them ever...instead using them to put on the walls when we finish our ISU-themed basement.

Couldn't care less what they're worth on the market. Probably the same can be said for most of the people that bought items on Saturday - not buying it for resale value.

CY15

Dec 11, 2007
Oh for sure, i have the #15 of Aces, signed that i could probably get a good chunk of change for but i will never part with it. I just saw that Seneca Jersey on the website, that is cool.. Also, that #11 Hobbs jersey was on the rack, well i guess it may have been singletons but still was a #11 there that i should have grabbed. There are some weird regulations with the names on back for athletic department, i dont quite know what they are.

clone4410

Apr 13, 2006
Jersey for sale???

I wasn't able to get to the sale because I live a few hours away, did anyone get an extra size large that they want to sell??? I really wanted to get there and get one but the weather wasn't all that great either.

:smile:

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
Oh, I am sick because we had no intent of parting with them ever...instead using them to put on the walls when we finish our ISU-themed basement.

Couldn't care less what they're worth on the market. Probably the same can be said for most of the people that bought items on Saturday - not buying it for resale value.

If you don't care that they are real team issue jerseys why don't you just get them remade with the company through hy-vee west that the players' families use...I personally think their product is better...which is why I sold my athlete tech jersey. Of course that is just an opinion.

CY15

Dec 11, 2007
Clone, im pretty sure ***** himself is pawning off a medium #20 home jersey on ebay if you are interested. I have the #3 that i will probably give up for a home jersey

LOL... i just realized his name is blocked

Last edited:

CY15

Dec 11, 2007
22, if you are interested, i have the contact info for Van Ginkle in Des Moines that makes the players replica jerseys for parents

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
22, if you are interested, i have the contact info for Van Ginkle in Des Moines that makes the players replica jerseys for parents

yes, this is who I was talking about. Although I went into their des moines store and they said orders need to go through the hyvee in ames.

CY15

Dec 11, 2007
that could be the case, i just have the information direct to van ginkle because my brother is a current player :wink:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

Yup, I'd like the info. PM me with it if you don't mind - will save it for next summer when we place our jersey order for the '08 season. :)

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
that could be the case, i just have the information direct to van ginkle because my brother is a current player :wink:

he can't get you a jersey??? Most of the players I know get at least one per year they are choosing to give to family.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I already have my jerseys, i was just trying to help 22 out

I meant home jerseys for you not 22. Most players I know have given at least a jersey away per year to family...home jersey that is. Isn't that what you said you were trying to find? If I misunderstood, very sorry.

CY15

Dec 11, 2007
Im just trying to find another home game worn jersey for my collection because i have 2 away, he has has his, they usually only get to keep them when they go to bowl games

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
i was surprised to see about 10 Stevie Hicks #27 home jerseys in there

why is this weird? they were all there cause nobody wants one. I was looking through the rack of shirts and grabbed one and said "wow this looks like its never been worn before" then my friends replies "hey thats 27, stevie hicks," I immiediatly through it down and said i wasn't buying that one.

clintr

Nov 12, 2007
Ames, IA
I landed number #13 home jersey - either the punter or back-up QB... I wore the number back in high school.