Joens sisters out (COVID related) tonight vs Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
How do I put this diplomatically...

Please think about what you are posting here and on more widespread social media. The Joens family has one more player committed to Iowa State. I personally will be very careful about what I post to make sure I don't contribute to possibly jeopardizing that arrangement.

Or as my mom used to say: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything."

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
Are you seriously asking me to explain why someone should be vaccinated? You surely can't be that obtuse.

Don't worry, though. I know.

It’s a personal decision. I know multiple people on medication to get pregnant because they got vaxxed. There definitely are reasons. Maybe some people wouldn’t weight those as heavily as others but again it’s a personal decision. Everyone’s going to get covid, if you‘re worried about the symptoms get vaxxed.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
It’s a personal decision. I know multiple people on medication to get pregnant because they got vaxxed. There definitely are reasons. Maybe some people wouldn’t weight those as heavily as others but again it’s a personal decision. Everyone’s going to get covid, if you‘re worried about the symptoms get vaxxed.

Personal decisions have consequences. The consequence of this decision is that the team will be extremely shorthanded tonight.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
I'm curious what you think is "bad fandom" from this thread? If they were vaxxed they'd be playing in a top 15 matchup. Because they aren't, we are playing shorthanded. It's just facts.
Who cares? If you want to be mad about the silly rule I get it but being mad at a player for a personal decision is just dumb.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
The vaccine got them pregnant?

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA

I just saw Matt Campbell on a Big 12 sponsored commercial last night encouraging everyone to get vaccinated. Be careful what you make up about vaccines.

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Moderation reminder - keep the topic of this thread to the ISU WBB and the game tonight.

If you want to debate the vaccination rules, efficacy or anything else COVID not related to the game tonight, please go to the existing thread in the Politics forum

• Winner
Reactions: VeloClone and MJ29
Status
Not open for further replies.