Justin Hamilton doing well at LSU

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
He'll do well there. He was a nice recruiting find by Gmac, but of course he couldn't stand to play for him and transferred. Not great but a solid center.

Cloned4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 5, 2006
Ankeny
Very interested to see how his game has developed...

This is not intended to be a diss but how the heck can he be an 'impact' player? I always liked his upside as a big post presence/rebounder/defender but in no way shape or form did I ever envision him becoming an impact player or scorer.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
If LSU went 6-0 in Italy, that means those teams aren't any good. Once they get into high school, they might develop, but they are too young right now.

clonetil01

Nov 23, 2009
Wish him the best, I'm not going to hate on him considering he was one of many every year to leave under Creighton's coach. He didn't bash ISU when he left and it was probably better for him to use a bogus excuse than to rip on what was going on here.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
If Ham is leading the team then LSU is in serious trouble next season. Good luck to them this upcoming season because they are going to need it.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Funny how so many people were ****** when he left, but now he's become some dud that will never amount to anything.

Frankly, Ham was main thing that was missing from our lineup this year that kept us from being competitive.

Reactions: cjclone

madcityCY

Nov 29, 2006
Madison, WI
Funny how so many people were ****** when he left, but now he's become some dud that will never amount to anything.

Frankly, Ham was main thing that was missing from our lineup this year that kept us from being competitive.

I don't blame Clone fans for not liking him, but there is no doubt we could have used him. Hamilton/ a Center as a no. 3 option makes for a good situation... Providing you have a no. 1 and a no. 2 option...

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
He would have helped JVB get some more open 3-point looks, and maybe provided Ejim with a chance not to play the 4 as frequently. Maybe the depth of having this one extra guy on the team allows players to rest a little instead of fading down the stretch.

I think Ham would have had an impact last year.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I'm not sure we get White if he had stayed...so in that regard I'm just going to assume it worked out for the best for both parties.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
i actually give big ham credit for sticking with a ridiculous excuse - its obvious why he left, everyone knew it, and yet, he was mature enough to not say "I hate my coach."

he would've been a double double machine for us last year, our interior D would have actually existed, we would've been a MUCH better rebounding team, and he would've added depth. too bad ham didn't stick around, but the kid had a bad experience playing for a coach he didn't like and hit the road. he'll play well this year.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I'm not sure we get White if he had stayed...so in that regard I'm just going to assume it worked out for the best for both parties.
My guess would have been that we still got White, but McKnight or Godfrey would have been left out in the cold. It would have been pretty nice to have Ham and White on the block this coming year.

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
34773176.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron