Justin Hamilton impressive for LSU

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
He'd would have been a huge player for us this season. Too bad he left.

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
really too bad he didn't stick around to play for fred. he would've been great for us.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
really too bad he didn't stick around to play for fred. he would've been great for us.

Didn't he leave some "laugh" or something on Lucca's facebook status? That was enough for me to wish him well somewhere else besides here. I thought it was possibly his true colors.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
We were lucky that Garrett stuck around, because it sounds like he was getting really frustrated with McDermotts coaching as well.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
We were lucky that Garrett stuck around, because it sounds like he was getting really frustrated with McDermotts coaching as well.

Everyone that could leave did.

I remember Hamilton being the last straw for me. Seeing the kid that was the prototype of a McDermott player saying that enough was enough was extremely telling.

That said, and now that I've done it myself, I feel like we should ask the Cydkar question: "Why are we still talking about Mac?"

He is gone, and we're in outstanding hands now.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
They went 3-13 in a weak SEC last year. There is really no "ifs" about it.

LSU should be much improved over last year. Ralston Turner is the best returning player on the team and he was hurt much of last year...his freshman season. Matt Derenbecker...also a freshman last year is a nice player as well. They have a McDonald's AA in Johnny O'Bryant coming in and Hamilton will give them a much-needed inside presence that they did not have last year.

Oh, by the way, Hamilton is not the only ISU connection on the LSU MBB team...they also have an assistant coach named Lynn Nance...yes, that Lynn Nance!

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
Ham was one of the reasons we weren't any good. He isn't a loss, he didnt have the type of skill we need to move forward.

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009
Would wish hamilton well but how he left and what he said makes him a doucebag. End of story
I thought he was a doucebag the second I saw him try to make a post move when we had Brackins.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Oh, by the way, Hamilton is not the only ISU connection on the LSU MBB team...they also have an assistant coach named Lynn Nance...yes, that Lynn Nance!

That 1-2 punch of Trickey / Nance sure raised up ISU MBB to new heights.....

NOT...............

Is Nance 87 years old now?