K-State game in 2025 in Ireland (CONFIRMED)

Jeffrey Scott

Sep 28, 2017
I was in Ireland during last year's Notre Dame/Navy game. The Fighting Irish took over Dublin. The Navy fans, not so much.

If you've ever had the opportunity/excuse to go to Ireland, this is it. Great time of year, and it is beautiful.

Didn't care about the game. I was there on business/vacation. My regret is that I waited until I was 70 years old.

Fly from Boston on Aer Lingus. No hassle. From Boston it's like taking a domestic flight. The minute you are on the plane you are in Ireland. It's the easiest international trip I've ever taken.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I was in Ireland during last year's Notre Dame/Navy game. The Fighting Irish took over Dublin. The Navy fans, not so much.

If you've ever had the opportunity/excuse to go to Ireland, this is it. Great time of year, and it is beautiful.

Didn't care about the game. I was there on business/vacation. My regret is that I waited until I was 70 years old.

Fly from Boston on Aer Lingus. No hassle. From Boston it's like taking a domestic flight. The minute you are on the plane you are in Ireland. It's the easiest international trip I've ever taken.

Agreed, except I think Iceland is an easier trip. From Boston you'd only have like a 4 hour flight ;)

Freebird

Apr 11, 2006
Have you ever actually met the guy? He's a straight up awesome human. I was at an ISU tailgate before the game in Akron back in '17, and he was just tailgating with that group, doing his thing, and was just a hoot.

A good buddy of mine worked in his department years ago and said he was pretty sure that he was forced to do those crowd cheers and knew it was completely cheesy. But that was also the birth of "Cyclone Power" too.
Yes. Hes great. Fact still stands

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
#1 thing that needs to be done is never let the opposing team bring their band. Both bands trying to play over the other during the game gives me a massive headache.

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Irish people learning that Iowa and Kansas are states. Then wondering where they are on a map of the United States.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Have you ever actually met the guy? He's a straight up awesome human. I was at an ISU tailgate before the game in Akron back in '17, and he was just tailgating with that group, doing his thing, and was just a hoot.

A good buddy of mine worked in his department years ago and said he was pretty sure that he was forced to do those crowd cheers and knew it was completely cheesy. But that was also the birth of "Cyclone Power" too.
Seconded. Hes a first class human being. His wife is great too.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
I’d consider going. I love Ireland and need to go see the North.

No one in Ireland really cares though. I was there last year during the Gaelic Football Championship and County Kerry was going nuts for that though

New lone

Jun 23, 2023
If they hire the right person and empower them this could be a huge success. Definitely interested to see improvements they could help make.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Never heard that euphemism before.

06313a88-7d6a-4dd9-ac81-e0c6c7a008eb_text.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron