NFL: Kansas City Chiefs Thread

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
This is Texas we are talking about here, and they love their football and Rice has a very good lawyer with a lot of political pull. Half those 6 charges will be dropped or dismissed, they will get him for reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and a minor charge for Mary Jane. The league will suspend him for 6 games and the whole thing will be swept under the rug. Rice will get sued by the company that lent him the Lambo, and by the people that were hurt in the accident and had to go to the hospital. But they were quickly released, and no one was killed.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
This is Texas we are talking about here, and they love their football and Rice has a very good lawyer with a lot of political pull. Half those 6 charges will be dropped or dismissed, they will get him for reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident and a minor charge for Mary Jane. The league will suspend him for 6 games and the whole thing will be swept under the rug. Rice will get sued by the company that lent him the Lambo, and by the people that were hurt in the accident and had to go to the hospital. But they were quickly released, and no one was killed.
So correct me if i am wrong, but the lambo was leased to him. I took that to mean that he leased it like from a dealership. Was it a rented vehicle?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
So correct me if i am wrong, but the lambo was leased to him. I took that to mean that he leased it like from a dealership. Was it a rented vehicle?
I have read it both ways, some reports have he rented it, and those said it was leased. The corvette also involved in the wreck was owned by him. Not sure it matters if he was renting or leasing the vehicle, the owners will be suing him over it.
Looks like all the charges are one for each of the people in the vehicles involved in the crash, I wonder how many of those are going to either be dropped or rolled into one or two charges.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
National news was just showing a video clip of the accident. Not gonna go dig up a link to it right now but it's out there. SIAP in this thread, didn't see it.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I bet it will be about a 6 game suspension

Prob sounds right. His first year was $750,000 and this year his salary is a little over $1.0 million. He literally could have just pissed all of that away on attorney fees and lawsuits. IDK, if he has like a $5.0 umbrella liability policy, would they even cover him since it was malfeasance on his part?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
KC went with the player they hope will be their next Hill type of player, opening up the field by keeping the defense honest

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
KC went with the player they hope will be their next Hill type of player, opening up the field by keeping the defense honest
They got a deep threat speedster, and kept him from going to another rival team.

This is a two-fer.

I think that the only real hope of beating the Chiefs in a playoff game is getting very, very lucky with deep throws, or establishing a consistent run game. Chiefs landing worthy drastically reduces the chances of either of those two approaches would work, because the Legion of Zoom is back.

Holy. Cow.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I either wanted them to go broke and trade the farm for Bowers, or get Worthy.

Who do we think wanted Worthy more than us to justify a trade four 4 spots?

LOL at Bills fans that flew to Detroit and watched their team trade out of two first round picks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron