Kansas on the 27th White Out

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
The fact that this is the first time I'm seeing this doesn't bode well.....if the university wants to do it just provide shirts.

How is this the first time you're seeing this? It's been listed on the ISU schedule since before the season, they've posted it on FB and Twitter, they sent an email to all ticket holders, AND it's right on your ticket within cyclones.com...

Short of personally visiting every ticket holder, not sure what else they're supposed to do..

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
How is this the first time you're seeing this? It's been listed on the ISU schedule since before the season, they've posted it on FB and Twitter, they sent an email to all ticket holders, AND it's right on your ticket within cyclones.com...

Short of personally visiting every ticket holder, not sure what else they're supposed to do..

because it is?

• Haha
Reactions: CychiatricWard

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Don't like the white out. I don't have a white ISU shirt and don't care for them. Forces you to go buy one or not cooperate. Other people probably the same boat. I'm fine with cardinal or gold.

cyclonestunners

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 14, 2011
Don't like the white out. I don't have a white ISU shirt and don't care for them. Forces you to go buy one or not cooperate. Other people probably the same boat. I'm fine with cardinal or gold.
I wonder if they'll get someone to donate shirts andn have them in seats... only way this wirks

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I don't suppose anyone would object if you wore a white shirt of any type. (Well, not a KU or Hok shirt) It's more about the color than the logo for this type of thing.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Doesn't have to be an ISU shirt. Anyone wearing white today will be assumed to be a Cyclone... put an ISU sticker on if it bothers you that much.

Reactions: AllInForISU

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Doesn't have to be an ISU shirt. Anyone wearing white today will be assumed to be a Cyclone... put an ISU sticker on if it bothers you that much.
Maybe not any white shirt..

modernfamilyifyouaintwhiteyouaintrighttshirt-e1449321482771.jpg

Reactions: CychiatricWard