Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
They still need to be on any ISU fan's list, even when buried in mediocracy, especially to those of us living in Iowa. The media and their fans start to get mouthy if they're on a run in the NIT or even make a play-in game for the tourney. They still treat our game as their super bowl.

I get annoyed by local media when they pretend Fran has been successful...but I don't actually care or think about their program at all while it's so permanently slightly below mediocre.

I also live out of state. There's still something there though about how super mediocre they are because I don't live in Kansas or Texas either.

• Agree
Reactions: WalkingCY

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Thank you.
my-pleasure-thank-you.gif

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Stopping your own fans from rushing the court is a pretty weird power trip.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Funny. Iowa 18. Kansas 22
I haven't lived there for 5 years, but it was not great while I was there. I recall a news story where if you took the Johnson County schools out of the equation, it was dead last in rankings.

Also, I'm not comparing them to Iowa...just pointing out that a state known for crappy education might want to focus on something else other then KSU beating KU.

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008
I haven't lived there for 5 years, but it was not great while I was there. I recall a news story where if you took the Johnson County schools out of the equation, it was dead last in rankings.

Also, I'm not comparing them to Iowa...just pointing out that a state known for crappy education might want to focus on something else other than KSU beating KU.
Both states upper half in act scores. Iowa slightly ahead. Want to hire a Johnson county KS student? God bless you. I’ll take a kid from rural Iowa or rural Kansas.

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Lets do another recap. They had the momentum in a close game in the 2nd half at Hilton before Tang goes Q-anon conspiracy theory and freaks out. They lose, and have now lost 6 of 7 (the one win they got did us a solid in our chase for the conference title). Still hilarious.