Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Look what has happened to him since his antics in Hilton…. not good. Love it!

Spam

May 21, 2008
Tang is now singing love songs dedicated to himself on behalf of Kansas State fans. What a special guy they have in Manhattan.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclonepride

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I'm so glad we have TJ. I'd be so embarrassed if an ISU coach posted something like that.
It's just all about him, and it always is. Every shot has him as the focus. Not the fans, not the players, him. Oh sure, those others show up in the periphery, but every shot has him as the focus. Dude is a straight up attention wh0re.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: RezClone

Big_Sill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 4, 2008
For the love of God, someone please hire Tang away from the Big 12.
I’ll probably disagree. Tang is a nut job, but the college basketball world seems to believe he is a good coach. I’ll vote for keeping perceived good coaches, and marketable characters in our conference. It’s good for ratings and perception.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I’ll probably disagree. Tang is a nut job, but the college basketball world seems to believe he is a good coach. I’ll vote for keeping perceived good coaches, and marketable characters in our conference. It’s good for ratings and perception.
Not to mention the fact that the B12 had the cleanest courts of all the conference tourneys thanks to his mopping

trajanJ

Sep 11, 2008
It's just all about him, and it always is. Every shot has him as the focus. Not the fans, not the players, him. Oh sure, those others show up in the periphery, but every shot has him as the focus. Dude is a straight up attention wh0re.
Plus their video department is the worst.

Reactions: aauummm