Kentucky/UCONN

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
I know Wall is getting the mega hype this year, and today for sure after last nights game, but.....I have never seen a D1 guard not make a pass on a 3 on 1 fast break until last night. Also, on the next possession, he took the ball all the way down, cleared out, and went straight to the bucket without looking at a teammate.....

It does make me feel good that we have fine Universities where bright kids like Wall can get a great education, and have the opportunity to play a little BB while getting their degree.........:eek:

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I know Wall is getting the mega hype this year, and today for sure after last nights game, but.....I have never seen a D1 guard not make a pass on a 3 on 1 fast break until last night. Also, on the next possession, he took the ball all the way down, cleared out, and went straight to the bucket without looking at a teammate.....

It does make me feel good that we have fine Universities where bright kids like Wall can get a great education, and have the opportunity to play a little BB while getting their degree.........:eek:
It is Kentucky. The education can't be that great.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny

What's the point of this comment?

If you're claiming he's just in school to get to the NBA I won't fault the kid. The "1 and done" scenario is created by the NBA and is a load of crap.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

If you're claiming he's just in school to get to the NBA I won't fault the kid. The "1 and done" scenario is created by the NBA and is a load of crap.

I hate that system. What incentive do these kids even have to help their program long-term, and not just blow off the whole education thing?

I know that plenty of kids historically haven't cared a lot about that, but I think this is really asking for trouble. Of course, Kentucky has Calipari, so they're pretty much asking for trouble already.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames

My point is that in addition to being an immature, selfish teammate, there is not a chance this kid is going to class, will ever go to class, or even legally qualified to go to class at the school he is representing on the floor! He will have an agent and six figure vehicle before he steps onto the court for post season play. If I were a Kentucky fan, I wouldn't want any game in March to come down to him making a shot.......

I guess I'm just sayin.......