Kickstarter?

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Does anyone know if there is a Kickstarter site for the buyout yet? If not I'd be more than willing to start one up.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
You people all need to get real.

ISU is....
too poor
too far North
too small of recruiting base
too little history

to ever be good at football.

Anyone short of Saban is going to struggle here.

We play in a hell of a conference with some deep pocket, deep tradition, deep talent programs that are all well South of us in major recruiting hotbeds that we'll never beat on a consistent basis...realistically we'll never beat them. ISU hasn't beat OU in Ames since 1960!

Anyone that thinks there is some type of miracle worker HC that is going to come into Ames and make us a highly competitive program is higher than a kite.

Unless we've got Bill Gates type money we're not going to do much but maybe sell hope to sell more tickets for next year. And that's a HUGE IF...because I really don't see anyone that's coming to Ames that will do any better than CPR anytime soon...or any type of big name to fill the stands.​

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines

ISU is....
too poor
too far North
too little history

We play in a hell of a conference with some deep pocket, deep tradition, deep talent programs that are all well South of us in major recruiting hotbeds that we'll never beat on a consistent basis...realistically we'll never beat them. ISU hasn't beat OU in Ames since 1960!

Anyone that thinks there is some type of miracle worker HC that is going to come into Ames and make us a highly competitive program is higher than a kite.

Unless we've got Bill Gates type money we're not going to do much but maybe sell hope to sell more tickets for next year. And that's a HUGE IF...because I really don't see anyone that's coming to Ames that will do any better than CPR anytime soon...or any type of big name to fill the stands.​

What do you mean, you people?

ManBearClone

Apr 29, 2010
Ha ISU fans would pony up to fire a coach but when it comes to donating to hire one they mysteriously lose their wallets.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

ISU is....
too poor
too far North
too little history

We won't be great without Bill Gates money/Bill Snyder coaching, but we shouldn't be terrible. Six wins are a realistic expectation.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
We couldn't raise $25K for Blank Children's Hospital, but we'll raise the buyout money???

Can a mod please close this thread based on the preposterous nature of it alone?

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Maybe...maybe not. ISU is the hardest job in the B12 by far.

2 out of conference scrubs - easy
Iowa - toss up, but they are a scrub too
KU

Then only two more teams in the Big 12. Sorry, that's not unreasonable.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
44358840.jpg

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Maybe...maybe not. ISU is the hardest job in the B12 by far.

Thanks for letting me know 6 wins isn't a realistic expectation, you'll save me a lot of money unfollowing this program.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron