I'm just waiting for Mulkeys only fans
tco_-_2021-11-24T113041.108.jpg

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I have not read it but my guess is she has the same general paranoia of all media that about 40% of the most insecure Americans have.

The Streisand Effect was definitely active for this one.

But she's a thin-skinned and combative person. Picking a fight then playing the victim is what she does.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I’m trying to remember but can’t, there wasn’t any love lost between her and Bill correct? Or did they get along?

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines
The article is a nothing-burger. Anyone who has followed women's college basketball has already heard everything that was in that article. The stuff with Brittney Griner has already been documented.

The article was nothing more than a few interviews and pulling material from stuff previously published.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
The article is a nothing-burger. Anyone who has followed women's college basketball has already heard everything that was in that article. The stuff with Brittney Griner has already been documented.

The article was nothing more than a few interviews and pulling material from stuff previously published.
I’m guessing someone retracted after the stink she raised.

Reactions: Drew0311

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I’m trying to remember but can’t, there wasn’t any love lost between her and Bill correct? Or did they get along?
Don't think Bill liked her much. Does anybody like Mulkey? Seriously, I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone defend her outside whatever program she's coaching at.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Don't think Bill liked her much. Does anybody like Mulkey? Seriously, I'm not sure I've ever heard anyone defend her outside whatever program she's coaching at.

Sometimes our antagonists have a smarmy charm about themselves that is hard to resist (e.g., Bill Self, etc.). They know they're evil and they love it and they're in on the joke as much as anybody.

Fred and TJ seem to be close to Self, too.

Then there's others who just have no redeeming features (even entertainment value). For instance, Fran's nuclear rage act is annoying but pretty funny watching him self-destruct like that.

Mulkey? Nothing good about her.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
No love lost from what I remember. Not near as disdainful as him and Bluder though IMO.