Kinnick booing players

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
SIAP, is Iowa for sure in the BIG champ game? Or what’s it depend on?

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Did they boo Petras yesterday when he was announced on senior night? Guessing they applauded when he got hurt
He received the Loudest cheer for any of the seniors yesterday. Quite a bit of online activity (begging by influencers) to cheer not boo him at his Senior moment.

• Haha
Reactions: Drew0311

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
He received the Loudest cheer for any of the seniors yesterday. Quite a bit of online activity (begging by influencers) to cheer not boo him at his Senior moment.

And then immediately started booing him again when the game started..... and cheered loudly when Padilla came in.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Did they boo Petras yesterday when he was announced on senior night? Guessing they applauded when he got hurt
There was definitely a noticeable applause when Padilla trotted out there.

• Agree
Reactions: JP4CY

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Why I’m wanting Iowa to back door it into the CCG. Let all the CFB fans see them go toe to toe with OSU again and BF stand not knowing what to call, along with put another loss on Kirk whose main goal is to get his career record up to a 60% win mark.

In no way shape or form do I want to see Iowa play in Big CCG again.

We already saw OSU curb stomp them and sometimes games are weird and upsets happen...No thanks.

Reactions: exCYtable

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It turns out that KF was right all along.... they had nobody better to turn to all year... Petras is the best QB they have.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
In no way shape or form do I want to see Iowa play in Big CCG again.

We already saw OSU curb stomp them and sometimes games are weird and upsets happen...No thanks.
Looked at who Illinois and Purdue play today. NW and Indy, respectively, so Iowa won’t be in it. Looking like Purdue probably.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
The tranfer portal on quarterbacks to Iowa and from Iowa State will be very interesting after today......just saying.
I wish our coaching savants would have played more quarterbacks than they do......ughhhhhhh

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
The tranfer portal on quarterbacks to Iowa and from Iowa State will be very interesting after today......just saying.
I wish our coaching savants would have played more quarterbacks than they do......ughhhhhhh
You think cook is going there or something? He’s having/had surgery so he needs to recover first.

• Informative
Reactions: dirtyninety

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa

That’s so funny. They murder the kid and booo him every week. Then act like all is forgiven on senior night. Then pat themselves on the back for cheering for him. So funny. It’s like the wave. It’s a great thing but Hawk fans need chiropractors more than the rest of college football fans for patting themselves on the back so hard for doing it

Reactions: NWICY

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
You think cook is going there or something? He’s having/had surgery so he needs to recover first.

I sure hope not.....but I couldn't help but think that in this sports landscape. I was watching that game yesterday and any stand-up pocket passer would have helped Iowa.... They will NIL a big 6'-4" guy for sure that fits whatever offense you call that.
Padilla is like 5'11"...the height of him as 6-1 has to be lying.

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
SIAP, is Iowa for sure in the BIG champ game? Or what’s it depend on?
Need both Illinois and Purdue to lose for Iowa to get back to the title game. Seems unlikely for Illinois to lose to northwestern and Purdue to lose to Indiana.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron