Kinnick booing players

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Iowa Coach Kirk Ferentz was asked if his offense made progress from the season’s start to Black Friday.

“I think so,” he said. “Yeah, I think so.”

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Big 10 West
paulie-walnuts.gif

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The tranfer portal on quarterbacks to Iowa and from Iowa State will be very interesting after today......just saying.
I wish our coaching savants would have played more quarterbacks than they do......ughhhhhhh
One drawback to CMC’s strategy is we rarely build a big enough lead to get the backup Qb some snaps.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
I hop Iowa makes the title game
Need both Illinois and Purdue to lose for Iowa to get back to the title game. Seems unlikely for Illinois to lose to northwestern and Purdue to lose to Indiana.
Personally, I’d love Iowa to make the title game this year. Assuming they don’t win the West next year and the Big 10 ditches divisions for 2024, how much fun would it be for Iowa fans to have to remember the last time they played for a Big 10 title, they also lost to Nebraska and Iowa State who both (likely) finished 4-8.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
The tranfer portal on quarterbacks to Iowa and from Iowa State will be very interesting after today......just saying.
I wish our coaching savants would have played more quarterbacks than they do......ughhhhhhh
Do not be surprised if there are key transfers from the Hoks at other offensive positions. Anyone wanting to impress the next level may not want to stay (happened last year with Jones and it was a very good move). I could see both receivers and running backs looking for a change in offensive scheme.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Need both Illinois and Purdue to lose for Iowa to get back to the title game. Seems unlikely for Illinois to lose to northwestern and Purdue to lose to Indiana.
Will they still get a trophy though? They will be pissed if they don’t get a trophy.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Do not be surprised if there are key transfers from the Hoks at other offensive positions. Anyone wanting to impress the next level may not want to stay (happened last year with Jones and it was a very good move). I could see both receivers and running backs looking for a change in offensive scheme.
Would love to see Kaleb Johnson move on. He's the only guy that scares me in that offense. He's gonna be a stud.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Hawk fans calling out Nebby for hiring a white coach over the black coach. Talk about a moldy fan base. HIIC told them not to start that BS. A lot of Hok fans seem to live in glass houses.