Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Whoa, that's going to be a big issue for the hoks this year. I wouldn't blame anyone from transferring if the coaches are showing that they just don't care at all. Fits the entitled dirt bag culture over there for sure.

This is a bit much.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Can someone relay the shortened version for us who do not have Instagram
“Where are the coaches that love/care about players so much. (College)

“They can’t even support over half of their team. They are really silent right now”

“But when ya’ll start back in with sports you gotta give it your all for them. More than just a game.”

Reactions: clone2003

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I'm shocked the mods over here are letting this troll go on. The mods on Rivals shut the same crap down on the Iowa site when some guy tried to troll about this.
I wouldn't if I was CW. The site needs the page views for ad dollars. Twins may be the most valuable employee on the payroll.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
“Where are the coaches that love/care about players so much. (College)

“They can’t even support over half of their team. They are really silent right now”

“But when ya’ll start back in with sports you gotta give it your all for them. More than just a game.”

Yikes. That's a horrible look for Ferentz

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Is this specifically in regard to the Floyd murder?
His profile picture is a picture of Floyd wearing a mask that is a picture of a pig kneeling on Floyd so I would assume yes.

i know Ferentz doesn’t have twitter but silence from the U of I twitter account.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Is this specifically in regard to the Floyd murder?
I honestly think so. I've seen a few other players from other schools discussing how their coach is / isn't being vocal during this period of time.

I haven't seen anything, but does anyone have any information on whether Kirk has come out with a statement regarding this issue?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I honestly think so. I've seen a few other players from other schools discussing how their coach is / isn't being vocal during this period of time.

I haven't seen anything, but does anyone have any information on whether Kirk has come out with a statement regarding this issue?

Kirk and Iowa have been completely silent

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
The crazy thing is you don't have to make a public statement about anything but the fact they're ignoring half their team is terrible
I'm not debating ISU vs. Iowa here, but I love the fact that a lot of our coaches, including Campbell, have not only come out publicly but have also discussed this situation with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron