KU @ KSU on Big Monday

BeneventiCy28

Feb 9, 2015
Granger
I'm all for KU losing, especially when it benefits us but don't be a sore winner. When it all comes down to it, we are all human and just because they wear a different uniform doesn't mean you should make it personal. I can feel for Traylor, no matter the team he plays for

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
There is a KU fan who punched the KSU player in the face in that vine too.

I don't know what that was all about, but I don't think it was a Ku fan. I re watched it on DVR, and that kid continues to the center of the court jumping up and down.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I don't know what that was all about, but I don't think it was a Ku fan. I re watched it on DVR, and that kid continues to the center of the court jumping up and down.

I agree with you. I don't think that was a punch, just a crazed fan trying to celebrate with a player but was so excited they just freaked out on him. If that player would have gotten punched in the face he would have fallen over or at leaast grabbed at his face or something.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Hopefully, the fan who jumped trailer is identified and forever banned. That was complete horse shiz. K-State fans truly loathe Kansas University for many reason. But beating them on the court and rubbing it in their face is all that's necessary, not hitting someone. Knowing our AD, the boy is in deep dodo.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Hopefully, the fan who jumped trailer is identified and forever banned. That was complete horse shiz. K-State fans truly loathe Kansas University for many reason. But beating them on the court and rubbing it in their face is all that's necessary, not hitting someone. Knowing our AD, the boy is in deep dodo.

Yeah, he may get the boot.

We take thug transfers here, but I'd probably pass on this kid.