KXNO Sports Fanatics

ISU4Life

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Yep, you can choose either teams announcers and hear both pre and post game.

Reactions: Acylum

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
I just mentioned in another thread that I've used the Varsity app the last couple of games but it kept dropping out on me after about 5 minutes. No idea what the problem is.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
I just mentioned in another thread that I've used the Varsity app the last couple of games but it kept dropping out on me after about 5 minutes. No idea what the problem is.
I read in a forum that said it has to be your only open app on your phone or it will time out if other things are running. I don't know if it's true though.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunnerclone

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
He's just looking for engagement on X. Just wait until he cranks up the trolling tomorrow morning on KXNO. Probably best to just stay away from local media all week with the exception of maybe Miller & Condon.

Miller and Condon may poke at it a bit, but they'll be objective and look at the sports and matchup side of it.

Murph and Andy I'll avoid. Exactly the type of thing Keith likes to beat into the ground.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
They will all be Drake fans too if it comes down to it
Agreed.....having Iowa State lose to Drake would provide them endless content in both the short and long term. The fact we almost lost to them in football still gets brought up somewhat regularly. They want a unique story to tell - having ISU piss pound Drake in the tournament doesn't move the needle for them in that way.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
He's just looking for engagement on X. Just wait until he cranks up the trolling tomorrow morning on KXNO. Probably best to just stay away from local media all week with the exception of maybe Miller & Condon.
Yup! send emails and tweets, they love to troll us. It will be Caitlyn Clark first, then Iowa being left out.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Tuned in this morning just out of curiosity. The talk about us getting omaha and griping. We were always getting omaha after this weekend.

The gripe is we should of at least been 2 in Midwest. They talked like 1st 2nd round sites are tied to a region when they are clearly not.

The lack of intelligence on this issue is baffling.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Tuned in this morning just out of curiosity. The talk about us getting omaha and griping. We were always getting omaha after this weekend.

The gripe is we should of at least been 2 in Midwest. They talked like 1st 2nd round sites are tied to a region when they are clearly not.

The lack of intelligence on this issue is baffling.

Yeah, they clearly didn't understand that Iowa State was already a lock for Omaha. Ross at least called out that Iowa State was not and should not have been the #8 overall seed.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz