KXNO Sports Fanatics

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
You could play this tournament a BILLION times and ISU would never get Des Moines or Omaha as a 10 seed. We’d be somewhere like Boise 99% of the time.
Depending on where a team is ranked by the committee is how likely they are to play in a geographically favorable location. The committee throws the rankings into a computer that automatically generates the bracket and locations based off a numerous amount of factors like avoiding teams playing conference foes early on. That’s how Drake ends up in Omaha, not for story lines.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
No, I just don’t think he’s about our fans ******** about being a lowly 2 seed. Enough with the victim mentality. We didn’t get scrscrewed.
That had nothing to do with my post, he comes across as a clown with everything he does to troll us, and I wouldn't waste my time listening to someone who does that just to get ratings.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
#NobodyCaresWhatIdiotsThink
Agree.....all week he will be the expert due to his Omaha ties, etc.
Just like Ross' little rant last week about us in the Big 12 vs KSU, they will relic in this all week. Waiting to hear Andy Fales take.
While i'd love to play and beat Drake for some "central Iowa bragging rights" it would also be fun if this week long "build up" ends with Drake getting bounced and us comfortably moving along.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Travis said it's not going to be Hilton West it's going to be Knapp Center West because all the crieghton fans will keep their tickets and root for DeVeries because of his Bluejays days.

Seems like an awful lot of money to leave on the table to root for a guy who used to be an assistant. But if anyone would know about being a dumbass it would be Mr "Husker Hawkeye Where Legends Collide" himself.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Travis said it's not going to be Hilton West it's going to be Knapp Center West because all the crieghton fans will keep their tickets and root for DeVeries because of his Bluejays days.
Such a dumb take when I first heard it. Ross quickly pointed out they will sell them for whatever they can get for them.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Such a dumb take when I first heard it. Ross quickly pointed out they will sell them for whatever they can get for them.
I normally don't listen to the morning show but I'm going to extra not listen to the morning show this week because it's going to be insufferable with the potential Drake matchup.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Seems like an awful lot of money to leave on the table to root for a guy who used to be an assistant. But if anyone would know about being a dumbass it would be Mr "Husker Hawkeye Where Legends Collide" himself.

There are a lot of Creighton fans that bought tickets just like Iowa State fans did when we hosted. Creighton fans will 100% be pulling for Drake.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
30k cyclones inside and outside arena in KC. Take an Econ class Trav.
Ticket availability is going to be much more scarce in Omaha. That's a fact. Basically anything hitting the market is KU fans off loading their all sessions.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
There are a lot of Creighton fans that bought tickets just like Iowa State fans did when we hosted. Creighton fans will 100% be pulling for Drake.

So we are seriously worried about Creighton fans not selling their tickets which combined are probably worth in excess of $1,000+ because they want to come and support their former assistant coach?

Our excuse making has officially jumped the shark. People will sell those tickets. And the ones that don't are going to be there just to watch, not to yell and scream in favor of their former assistant coach.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
So we are seriously worried about Creighton fans not selling their tickets which combined are probably worth in excess of $1,000+ because they want to come and support their former assistant coach?

These are primarily basketball fans that don't need the money and the want to watch good basketball. Iowa State fans did the same thing in Des Moines when we hosted. The difference was KU got placed here so they didn't need to sell their tickets.

• Dumb
Reactions: dafarmer and Cyeedy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron