KXNO Sports Fanatics

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
Tuned in this morning just out of curiosity. The talk about us getting omaha and griping. We were always getting omaha after this weekend.

The gripe is we should of at least been 2 in Midwest. They talked like 1st 2nd round sites are tied to a region when they are clearly not.

The lack of intelligence on this issue is baffling.
It's really all issues on the Morning Rush. They're not informed people, just loud people.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Turned on Murph and Andy for about 10 seconds today before I had to change the channel. Listened long enough to hear Andy tell Cyclone fans to stop complaining and be happy ISU was given a 2 seed in Omaha.

• Puke
Reactions: carvers4math

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Murph had to throw out how the women's tournament could be more popular than the men's this year

The Final Four could have an outside shot depending on the teams...?

But there's absolutely no chance in the first 4 rounds it is. None.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
Turned on Murph and Andy for about 10 seconds today before I had to change the channel. Listened long enough to hear Andy tell Cyclone fans to stop complaining and be happy ISU was given a 2 seed in Omaha.
From people who justified Iowa fans' anger over a correct call in a meaningless football game

EDIT: And for 95% of ISU fans, we are happy with a No. 2 seed. they love to pick out the complainers and act like those people are how all ISU think and believe

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
CW is a Hawk lover. And claims he is a true Cyclone, which is not the case. I’m sure he loves the Clones too…. but a true Cyclone cannot love both ISU and Iowa…. sorry.

It gets old hearing CW kiss up to Hawk fans…. he went to Iowa too, right?
He went to ISU. I hate Iowa much more than him so I am a better Cyclone.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
CW is a Hawk lover. And claims he is a true Cyclone, which is not the case. I’m sure he loves the Clones too…. but a true Cyclone cannot love both ISU and Iowa…. sorry.

It gets old hearing CW kiss up to Hawk fans…. he went to Iowa too, right?
Matthew 6:24 says: No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other.