Least fav MLB teams (not in same division)

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Which teams do you dislike/hate that are NOT in the same division as your favorite team. I am a Brewers fan, and my least favorite teams outside the NL Central include:
1) the Yankees (relates mainly to the rivalry with the Brewers in the 80s)
2) the Mets
3) the Braves
4) Any of the California Teams

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Got to be the Mets for me, but for some reason, the Nationals are up there.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Right now, the Rockies, because they just own the Cubs this year.
Historically, the Mets have always been annoying to me.
I have a thing about the Padres, mostly from being young when things happened that weren't really a Padre problem, like the 1984 NLCS, or Eric Show plunking Andre Dawson (which effectively wrecked Show as a pitcher since he couldn't shake it).

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
Cardinals and Royals fan

My least favorite teams are:

1) Angels
2) Yankees
3) Do I really need any others?

I actually do not dislike the Cubs. It is a fun rivalry with them. I would like to see them win one finally but not at the expense of the Cardinals or Royals. OR Rangers (who I liked growing up).

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Pirates fan...

I hate everything Boston sports. Worst. Fans. Ever.

I can't stand the Royals. I lived in KC for a few years and rarely paid more than $5 per ticket. Up until the last two month of last year tickets were easy to come by. Suddenly they sell the place out and they talk about being the best fans ever. This season...$5 tickets once again. But wait...there's more! They are on fire again and people are showing up to games again! Best fans ever!!!

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Pirates fan...

I can't stand the Royals. I lived in KC for a few years and rarely paid more than $5 per ticket. Up until the last two month of last year tickets were easy to come by. Suddenly they sell the place out and they talk about being the best fans ever. This season...$5 tickets once again. But wait...there's more! They are on fire again and people are showing up to games again! Best fans ever!!!

COME ON! Boston are the worst fans ever!?! Have you ever lived in metro NYC? NY fans are just awful. This will get me flamed, but having also lived in MPLS, Vikings fans also rank much higher on the "worst fans ever" (this I verified after years of listening to them ***** on KFAN).

That said, Dodger fan Yankees, and strangely the Rangers.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
I hate the Phillies for some reason
Interesting that you mention the Phillies. When the Brewers were in the AL East, I actually loved the Phillies (Mike Schmidt, Greg Luzinski, Manny Trio, Larry Bowa, etc), but after the Kruk years I could really care less about them - probably has more to do with the fan base.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I dont care about anyone outside of the NL Central really. Besides the Birds everyone else can pound sand.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
Pirates fan...

The Royals averaged 33K last year and 32K this year... Im thinking they sold out more than the "last 2 months."

Funny though... The same thing you wrote about the royals could be written about the Pirates.

Reactions: Macloney

Help Support Us

Become a patron