Lyndsey Fennelly's new gym

ZorkClone

Nov 12, 2019
I saw that Lyndesy is opening a gym for basketball training here in Ames soon. Some familiar faces look to be on the training staff.

Link

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
She did these on the side at AIA. Seemed like she slowly distanced herself from AIA as a coach/supervisor/whatever.

Carlisle Clone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 2, 2019
We have a girl in Carlisle thats a sophomore that plays on AIA top team. She will probably be able to play college ball where she wants. Would love for her to get this kind of instruction and possibly stay with the good guys.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
She did these on the side at AIA. Seemed like she slowly distanced herself from AIA as a coach/supervisor/whatever.
No biggie it just struck me as a coincidence your wording is similar to AIA official site's:

All Iowa Attack (Ames, Iowa) is a program that strives for greatness. We teach our kids to separate themselves from others...

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Emily and Lyndsey are both probably in my top 5 Cyclone ladies of all time.

Does Em have pro aspirations? I think she could have a heck of a career as a coach, if that's what she wanted.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
No biggie it just struck me as a coincidence your wording is similar to AIA official site's:

All Iowa Attack (Ames, Iowa) is a program that strives for greatness. We teach our kids to separate themselves from others...

Pure coincidence, my son has not done anything with her for about 3 years or so.

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
My son, who now plays D3 ball went to Lyndsey's "Summer School" camps for many years. He loved them. They were always well organized and worth the money. Am sure they still are run this way!

Reactions: StClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron