Votes: 86 62.3%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 52 37.7%

• Total voters

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Jackman is 55 years old. That dude's diet and workout regiment have to be insane.
This is going back a while, but he talked about what he did to bulk up for Wolverine. He was eating an insane amount of protein. Something like 30 chicken breasts a day. Said he would get up in the middle of the night to eat boiled chicken breasts. Blech.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Hopefully it’s more the 2 movies than 3. I feel like 2-3 movies and 2 shows is not exactly scaling down. That’s still a pretty good chunk of content. If it ends up being 3 movies and 2 shows in any given year.

But again I will take as much as we can get as long as the quality is there. They better hit on the quality part if this is what they are promising.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Hopefully it’s more the 2 movies than 3. I feel like 2-3 movies and 2 shows is not exactly scaling down. That’s still a pretty good chunk of content. If it ends up being 3 movies and 2 shows in any given year.

But again I will take as much as we can get as long as the quality is there. They better hit on the quality part if this is what they are promising.
3 is still a lot, but it greatly depends on the style of movie too. If everything is a big CGI punch fest, then 3 would be too much for me. If they can tell different types of stories that actually feel different when you watch them I could handle more than 3.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

It all really depends on what they do and how they do it.

Like, there's plenty of room for more marvel tv content if done right. Especially smaller-scale stuff that doesn't necessarily elevate to a costly effects extravaganza. And i think you almost need to have something regularly airing on D+ to justify the subscription.

Movies should come out when they make sense. If it makes sense to drop 3 movies in a year with what theyre building towards, do it. If it makes sense to drop 1, do that. Not just content for the sake of content which it seems like it got to.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
It all really depends on what they do and how they do it.

Like, there's plenty of room for more marvel tv content if done right. Especially smaller-scale stuff that doesn't necessarily elevate to a costly effects extravaganza. And i think you almost need to have something regularly airing on D+ to justify the subscription.

Movies should come out when they make sense. If it makes sense to drop 3 movies in a year with what theyre building towards, do it. If it makes sense to drop 1, do that. Not just content for the sake of content which it seems like it got to.
Lean into animated stuff for the shows on D+. XMen has been fantastic

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
X-Men '97 is just insane at this point in all the right ways. Penultimate episode was bananas again. Hoping the payoff comes together in the finale next week.
Holy crap! That ending was nuts and totally forgot that's how that might end. I literally have the issue that comes after that event in the comics still in my collection. Lineup on the base was almost completely different than the show, so maybe that why I wasn't expecting it.