Matt Thomas appreciation thread

AMarner32

Jul 11, 2013
As president of the Matt Thomas Fan Club, I feel it is my duty to inform the people of Cyclone Fanatic about the excellence of Matt Thomas.

Matt Thomas:

-is hitting 36% of his 3's this season, which is better than Monte Morris, Naz Long, and Abdel Nader

-is averaging career highs in minutes, points, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, FG%, and 3FG%

-is 45/90 from deep in his career during games in which he attempts at least three 3's

-never turns the ball over-- currently 2nd on the team behind Monte in fewest TO's per 40 minutes

-is awesome

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Steve Prohm may have been the best thing to happen to Matt Thomas. His defense has been great!

DeftOne

Dec 30, 2014
Des Moines, IA
I am really impressed with Matt's play so far this year. He has improved noticeably, especially on the defensive end and rebounding. I hope this signals the turning point in his Cyclone career. Keep it up, Matt!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Yeah, but that 3 point percentage shows that, statistically, he's missed shots, so....

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Dearest Matt,
You are the cutest thing since Justin Beiber....actually, you are cuter than him since he went gangsta and got that hurt'n neck tatoo. Anyway, you are really cute. I bet your Axe spray smells really good. What hair care product do you use? The team faux hawks are pretty sweet and I like yours too. I can empathize cause I have mousy hair too....hard to pump up the volume. I know you are going to go on a three point shooting tear in March and you will be prominently displayed in "one shining moment" videos. Keep up the good grades and good luck on Finals!

iastatehunter

Jul 28, 2013
Matt Thomas is in my speech class this semester. Seems like a really down to earth, cool guy. Glad he is giving some solid minutes so far this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron