MBB Exit Interviews

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Maybe they use Doodle for scheduling these interviews?
I'd recommend Calendly, it has more features for setting up various meeting types. Such as, "planning to look for a bag of cash", "i have a pre-assembled list of schools "I have been contacted by", "I would like more playing time, is it possible I could get more playing time", and "I'm almost assured to be a legend if I stay here and a lifetime if free beers sounds pretty nice."

• Funny
Reactions: NENick

CyberJJJ

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
Players respond saying it would help to have a motivational speaker come in once in a while. TJ agrees and finds the best one

View attachment 126659
Motivational speaking, that thing that makes you feel so good when you feel so bad. It doesn’t necessarily last, but that’s why we recommend it daily just like bathing! (paraphrasing, Zig Zigler and his daughter)

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
So, the last two years TJ has conducted an exit interview with each of the players the Monday and Tuesday after the team was eliminated from the NCAA tournament. I'm assuming he will again this year.

That being said, if you're TJ, what order would you schedule those interviews? Would you start with the guys who you expect to come back next year? The largest contributors? Those you think will transfer? Or do you just go by seniority and start with the graduating seniors and work your way down?
This can't be real.

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
With NIL and portal I would imagine the conversation has changed. Sure the coaching staff has input on development and playing time. But, I would think some players are going to want to know how big the check is.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It's clonedude. Being an a-hole is his thing.

So funny…. I’m being called an a-hole because I said nobody cares about something.

So what are you guys then…. for actually calling someone else an a-hole on here?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

That is some great stuff right there. Classic! Thanks for that…. made my day!

Reactions: isu83

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
This is a hilarious post.
You must have experience in the hiring process.
Well done!
I was once asked what magazines I subscribe to. I felt like saying none, but I submit a lot of stuff to Penthouse forum.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
So funny…. I’m being called an a-hole because I said nobody cares about something.

So what are you guys then…. for actually calling someone else an a-hole on here?

michael-scott-wink.gif

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa

1711819626601.gif